When I started blogging, I was hoping to create a virtual scrapbook for all of our out of town family. I couldn't really imagine that anyone would check in on my blog very often except my family and a few friends. I was tinkering with the idea of going "private" or not, so I installed a site meter just to see who was popping in from time to time. This allows me to see who is visiting, how they found my blog, how long they stay, etc. Boy, was I surprised when I started getting hits from places uninhabited by people I know. I will never fully understand, why some people have found my crazy little life interesting, but I have recently noticed that several people are repeat visitors, but I don't know who they are. This leads me to my next question...
Are you a CLOSET Blog Stalker? Do you check in on my site frequently but never leave me a comment letting me know who you are? If so, please, please, PLEASE leave me a comment! If you find our lives interesting enough to stop by on a regular basis and check things out, then I want to get to know you too! And if you have a blog, then we can stalk each other. ;O) Scandelous, isn't it?
SHOW MAMA SOME LOVE PEOPLE!!!
2 comments:
Hi Jenn,
I confess, I have been "blog-stalking" you! Sadly, my own blog has only one bare, boring entry. I am in awe of you regular bloggers (several of my cousins included) and the way you share your creativity. I just can't think of what to say in mine before I am interrupted by my darling boys. Again.
Love,
Martha
LOL!!! This post looks vaguely familiar to me!!! I think I have a post that says almost the same exact thing!!! ;O)
Where is your followers link??? I'll come back to be added!
Post a Comment