We can tease all we want, but seriously the numbers do not lie. As of tonight, Mark is officially weighing in at T-minus 21 pounds and I have lost a whopping 26 pounds (unfortunately, it shows more on him.) Lets be clear, I do not. Absolutely, DO NOT! encourage weight loss to be achieved in such a manner, however, it is one fan-freakin'-tastic consolation to being this sick. Especially when I have been toting around about twenty stubborn pounds left from my last pregnancy over. a. year. ago. Mark has been dragging the same amount of sympathy pounds around, too, might I add. At this rate, I am one stomach flu away from my goal weight. Really, I don't actually weigh myself for the sake of day to day tallying or diet control - that would be torture! - and I never even kept a scale in our house until I was pregnant with Jillian and was forced to weigh myself twice a day and then call my home health care nurse with the digits. But how great would the one above be - at least it would show me some love before the bad news was magnified to the world! Thursday, September 18, 2008
Droppin' the L.B.'s
We can tease all we want, but seriously the numbers do not lie. As of tonight, Mark is officially weighing in at T-minus 21 pounds and I have lost a whopping 26 pounds (unfortunately, it shows more on him.) Lets be clear, I do not. Absolutely, DO NOT! encourage weight loss to be achieved in such a manner, however, it is one fan-freakin'-tastic consolation to being this sick. Especially when I have been toting around about twenty stubborn pounds left from my last pregnancy over. a. year. ago. Mark has been dragging the same amount of sympathy pounds around, too, might I add. At this rate, I am one stomach flu away from my goal weight. Really, I don't actually weigh myself for the sake of day to day tallying or diet control - that would be torture! - and I never even kept a scale in our house until I was pregnant with Jillian and was forced to weigh myself twice a day and then call my home health care nurse with the digits. But how great would the one above be - at least it would show me some love before the bad news was magnified to the world!
Labels:
Health?Care,
My Handy Honey,
that's funny stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment