After the roof was finished, the mighty task of assembling the girls' furniture was the next item to be marked off the to do list today. It was a beautiful day, so Mark and Grandpa decided to put everything together outside. In addition, Mark's truck provides the perfect work station. Five hours and two pizzas later, mission accomplished. I still do not, Do. Not! know how I am going to fit everything in their room. I guess I will have to post pictures when the task is complete, but don't be surprised if it takes me a while. Monday, September 29, 2008
Furniture Assembly, Anyone?
After the roof was finished, the mighty task of assembling the girls' furniture was the next item to be marked off the to do list today. It was a beautiful day, so Mark and Grandpa decided to put everything together outside. In addition, Mark's truck provides the perfect work station. Five hours and two pizzas later, mission accomplished. I still do not, Do. Not! know how I am going to fit everything in their room. I guess I will have to post pictures when the task is complete, but don't be surprised if it takes me a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment