What a deal. I mean, What. A. Steal! Mark and I went on a day date to Target. Pronounced Tar-jhay - we were on a "date" after all, and we might as well make it as exotic as possible, right? And this is what we found. We had been looking on and off for about a year for new furniture for the girl's room. And wait until you get a load of this...the nightstand was $74.99, the bookcase was $99.99, and the dresser was $16.99 yes I typed correctly Sixteen dollars and ninety-nine cents. Can you believe it? We even asked the cashier if the price was right, she rescanned the dresser and said, "yep that is what it's ringin' up." Thank goodness for being in the right place at the right time. Now task #1 is assembling the furniture, and task #2 is making it all fit. Where's Grandpa????? Friday, September 26, 2008
I Heart Target <3
What a deal. I mean, What. A. Steal! Mark and I went on a day date to Target. Pronounced Tar-jhay - we were on a "date" after all, and we might as well make it as exotic as possible, right? And this is what we found. We had been looking on and off for about a year for new furniture for the girl's room. And wait until you get a load of this...the nightstand was $74.99, the bookcase was $99.99, and the dresser was $16.99 yes I typed correctly Sixteen dollars and ninety-nine cents. Can you believe it? We even asked the cashier if the price was right, she rescanned the dresser and said, "yep that is what it's ringin' up." Thank goodness for being in the right place at the right time. Now task #1 is assembling the furniture, and task #2 is making it all fit. Where's Grandpa?????
Labels:
Jenn be shoppin',
Jillian,
Karigan,
My Handy Honey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know that I don't always leave comments... mostly because I forget my password... I remembered it..
Your blogs are
hil "freakin" larious..
We love and miss you very much and hope to see you soon..
I heart you Jenn..
Post a Comment