Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Hurricane in Ohio?

Mark's Aunt Veda lives in Florida, and upon hearing that Ohio was struck by a remnants of Hurricane Ike, this is what she had to say...
Dear Ohioans,
It is with great pleasure (and much laughter) to tell ya'll to "HUNKER DOWN"!!!!!!!!! I hope you storm chasers are safe and can easily get the knots and tangles out of your windblown hair! Just one of the many hazards of a hurricane!! Just remember...if you need new windows, you have to poke the window from the outside in! the glass has to be inside to make it look real! It does not hurt to throw in a few leaves and branches too! Have fun with this! I never heard of a cat. 1 hurricane so far inland!!!! I wonder if the tide will rise on Lake Erie!!?? Remember...get in water, duck tape, bleach, rx's, 4 day food supply, important papers, photos, flash light, batteries, you get the idea. If you are interested in attending classes on "HOW TO HUNKER DOWN" just call me. Love and prayers to each and every one of you.
Love, V.

No comments: