It started with me just spraying the bird poo off our bedroom window screen. Then Mark comes along and asks,
Well, yes I do! Lets just say, I love that thing. There is just something about a device that was created with the sole purpose cleaning at an elevated level of efficiency and power. And nothing is a bigger turn on than a man with a to do list. So, now the whole house is clean, and Jenn is a happy girl ;)
"Do you want to use the power washer?"
Well, yes I do! Lets just say, I love that thing. There is just something about a device that was created with the sole purpose cleaning at an elevated level of efficiency and power. And nothing is a bigger turn on than a man with a to do list. So, now the whole house is clean, and Jenn is a happy girl ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment