Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Engagement Day

Oh, how young and innocent we were way back then. Sometimes I still pinch myself, but most times I wonder if Mark knew what he was getting into by taking me on. So in honor of that funny night at the airport that ended with a ring on my finger and an inch gash in Mark's head (no stitches required, but lots of blood), here's a top ten
Top Ten Reasons Jenn loves Mark
1.) He gets me - really, truly understands me. We are able to see ourselves in each other - past, present, and future.
2.) He's an amazing Daddy who adores his kids...and they adore him right back.
3.) He is a patient, patient man. Hello! He is married to me, after all!
4.) He has big, big, BIG dreams, plans and goals. Very ambitious! (perhaps the quality that attracted me most)
5.) He is the hardest working and most reliable, consistent person I know. If he says something will be taken care of, it will be taken care of, no question.
6.) He has a hilarious sense of humor - and he gets mine!
7.) He can fix just about anything and does things right the first time.
8.) He is "pure in heart"-- always sees the best in people, and always gives everyone the benefit of the doubt.
9.) He can eat faster than anyone I know - and takes great pride in it - considers it an art.
10.) He loves and is passionate about a million things, but he always puts his family first.
We have come a long way, baby. I love, love, love you and I am so very grateful for the life we have together. I can't wait to see what the future has in store...

No comments: