Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wedding Bells with a Curly Headed Boy

Today was spent vegging out on the sofa finally watching all the glorious movies that have been piling up on our DVR. Starting with Camp Rock...afterwards, Jillian declared,
"I'm gonna find myself a curly headed boy, and I'm gonna marry him!"
All I can say is, heaven help us when she's a teenager (if the full-blown-I-like-boys years wait that long) especially with the boy crazy genes she comes from. We. are. in. for. it. Despite her unrequited love for the curly-mop Jonas brother (she and half the girl population under 14), every girl should have a innocent crush on a famous boy heartthrob at least once. So -- I thought I would check into concert tickets for her birthday. They are playing Nationwide Arena on August 23, and da-ta-da, the only tickets left are in the nose bleed section for $60 or some Citibank promotional ticket for $1000 (no, I did not accidentally type an extra zero.) Next stop - Ebay.

No comments: