Do you have any crazy goals or lofty schemes that you tote around only to bring out during those conversations of when I win the lottery, or when I retire, or when I...
Mark and I do. His is to open a restaurant (which is more of a goal that will, one day, happen.) Mine is more of the lofty, materialistic kind. Go figure, right? Realistic vs. Fantastic.
"So what is yours, Jennifer?" you say "Do tell!"Well, on the graduation day of our last child, Mommy will receive a gift. Nothing elaborate. Just an Audi TT. I know, I know -- nothing too special about a TT. I just look at it this way, if I am going to dream, it might as well be obtainable. Of course by the time that graduation day rolls around the TT will look more like this, and probably hover, for that matter. Build your own here. Then let us know what your "one day I will..." is.
1 comment:
Found your mermaid fins.
www.circlecityswimwear.com
1-800-669-swim.
They are under FINIS the 2nd page for $27.
Ms. Kraner
Post a Comment