Monday, June 16, 2008

Our Tiger

In a replay of yesterday's dramatic 18th hole birdie comeback, Tiger birdied the 18th again today to force a sudden death playoff with Rocco. With stroke play giving way to sudden death, the golfers moved to the 7th hole where Woods parred the hole, giving him his 3rd U.S. Open victory and his 14th career major title. Yea Tiger! ---On a lighter note Mark and I were able to sneak in 6 holes at the club today before the lightning chased us away. And boy, is that new driver a beast. Mark managed to be on each green in two or less strokes, so I had to see just how snazzy this exceptionally engineered piece of equipment worked. Surprisingly, I nailed a 225 yard drive straight down the fairway my first swing (too bad my next shot was in the trees.) All and all, it made for a great afternoon out.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for watching the kids nap ; ).

No comments: