I don't know how this got started, but a few days ago I was telling the kids about a silly little game I used to play in school called, MASH. You know, Mansion, Apartment, Shack, or House. My BFF and I spent hours predicting our futures using this oh-so-hilarious (if not scientific!) game. I couldn't remember exactly how to play, it has been a few years after all. So I googled it and check this out...You can play it online these days! Oh yeah, baby! Check it out here. Man, that takes me back...Thursday, June 19, 2008
Oh to be 13 again...
I don't know how this got started, but a few days ago I was telling the kids about a silly little game I used to play in school called, MASH. You know, Mansion, Apartment, Shack, or House. My BFF and I spent hours predicting our futures using this oh-so-hilarious (if not scientific!) game. I couldn't remember exactly how to play, it has been a few years after all. So I googled it and check this out...You can play it online these days! Oh yeah, baby! Check it out here. Man, that takes me back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment