Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

A big Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads in our life. The Dad who raised me pretty darn well, in my humble opinion! :) Though he is often misunderstood, he is one of the kindest people I know, and is a fantastic Grandpa, too. Love you, Poppy! To the Daddy I'm married to, the Daddy of our kiddos. Mark is the greatest Dad any kid could have - he adores them, makes time for them, makes them feel special. "Where's Daddy" is the #1 question asked around here. Thanks for being so awesome! I love you! And to the Dad who raised my husband up right. He's a wonderful man and has two really great kids to prove it. Happy Father's Day, Grandpa! What a lucky family we are, to have the influence of these great men in our lives. If all men were like these guys...the world would be a better place, for sure!

No comments: