This is a shout out to our neighbor and friend, Marshall. I was cutting the grass today, along with everyone else on our street, and he thought it would be soooo funny to harass my inability to mow in a straight line. His side yard is adjacent to the rear of our backyard and is normally the last strip of grass in the main part of the yard to mow. Needless to say, after an hour of mowing, I am lucky to be able to walk in a straight line let alone mow in one. So, for you Marshall, though our lawn is not Wrigley Field worthy, it is very green, lush, and has few weeds (wish it didn't have any, but what's a girl to do.) Furthermore, when I start getting paid the big bucks to make grass look like the picture above, then trust that I will give it my best shot. Until then, crooked lines will happen.Saturday, June 21, 2008
Is the grass really greener on the other side of that jagged line?
This is a shout out to our neighbor and friend, Marshall. I was cutting the grass today, along with everyone else on our street, and he thought it would be soooo funny to harass my inability to mow in a straight line. His side yard is adjacent to the rear of our backyard and is normally the last strip of grass in the main part of the yard to mow. Needless to say, after an hour of mowing, I am lucky to be able to walk in a straight line let alone mow in one. So, for you Marshall, though our lawn is not Wrigley Field worthy, it is very green, lush, and has few weeds (wish it didn't have any, but what's a girl to do.) Furthermore, when I start getting paid the big bucks to make grass look like the picture above, then trust that I will give it my best shot. Until then, crooked lines will happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment