Mark bought them for me for Christmas, and I love, love, love them. However, I have never/ever had blisters soooo big in my life. Mark was super excited over the blisters, especially the one on my heel. It was huge -- at least the size of a quarter, and he wanted to pop it for me. UGH!!! It must be a boy thing because I wasn't too pleased. It hurt, which he was surprised about. As if his blisters have never hurt, but he continued for at least 30 minutes telling me about the art of blister popping. As if I could be convinced or something. Needless to say, me and my blisters are carefully walking around in flip flops ;).Monday, June 16, 2008
Cute shoes, huh?
Mark bought them for me for Christmas, and I love, love, love them. However, I have never/ever had blisters soooo big in my life. Mark was super excited over the blisters, especially the one on my heel. It was huge -- at least the size of a quarter, and he wanted to pop it for me. UGH!!! It must be a boy thing because I wasn't too pleased. It hurt, which he was surprised about. As if his blisters have never hurt, but he continued for at least 30 minutes telling me about the art of blister popping. As if I could be convinced or something. Needless to say, me and my blisters are carefully walking around in flip flops ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment