Monday, October 20, 2008

We're Cruisin'

Today was my day to volunteer in Jillian's class. Oh, how I have missed working in the classroom. Mark and Karigan were going to run a few errands, so they dropped us off and then picked us up. As I climbed into the truck, Mark had this sheepish grin on his face and our favorite song just so happened to be playing on the radio. Yet, I suspected nothing, nothing at all. So, about the errands he had to run. "Just what were those errands, Mark?" Well lets just say, they involved planning a cruise and securing childcare during said cruise for our up-and-coming anniversary. And boy, oh boy was I ever so surprised. I love, love, love surprises. Unfortunately, I am not so easy to surprise, but oh my gravy was I ever so super dee duperly surprised. I can't stop saying how surprised I was, still am, and probably will be for a while. This man is the absolute love of my life and the idea of spending five days with him on a beach, on a boat, under the sun, and under the sea is just H-E-A-V-E-N, Heaven. Now, if only I can make it the five days without my other loves, our kaddos.

No comments: