Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Kid at Heart
The rest of the day was spent hanging out in the backyard, playing around, and soaking up the sunshine. The main attraction was the buoy ball on the play set. I don't blame her for trying it out. It is my favorite, too! Thankfully, no one has taken pictures of me.
That's Me ~ Jenn (on the left) ~ I am a Mark lovin' momma of 3
This is our family blog via me and my perspective. Maybe I'll bore you, maybe I'll make you smile, or maybe I really WILL have something interesting to share with the world. Who knows? Either way, I hope all of you enjoy.
...to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
No comments:
Post a Comment