Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To the Nines

So we haven't even decided where exactly we will be cruising, and I am already picking out dresses for our formal dinners. Go figure. I mean really, would you expect anything less from me? All I really need, clothing wise, is a couple of dresses and the inevitable swimsuit (I will post more about that when I get the courage to actually look for one.) So, these are my choices. I really can't decide on the two that I would like. The first one is my absolute favorite. Very classy and elegant! The remaining three are shown in different colors than I would pick, but these were the only photos available. The second dress would be smoke in color; more like a titanium. I like this one because it is cute and sassy. The third dress would be a wine color. It is very plain in the front and detailed with bustling in the back - a perfect bridesmaid dress. The fourth dress Mark chose and the color would be "sterling orchid" which is lavender with a metallic sheen. The criss-cross is joined with a faux crystal broach - very exquisite. Now the tough part...A Decision. SO - let me know which one you like. The best part is...each dress is on sale at David's Bridal for a mere $39. How great is that! A beautiful dress and a bargain. Heck, I might buy all four. Woohoo!

No comments: