This year Jillian wanted to have a sleepover for her birthday party, and well since 6-10 five year old girls screaming for their moms and dads at 11 pm didn't sound like MY idea of fun, we opted for a pretend sleepover aka A. Pajama. Party. Which meant we needed to separate the good ole family party and the wild and crazy friend party. Today: Family Party. Saturday: Friend Party. Today's Plan: simple, simple, simple. Saturday's plan: stay tuned...

So we celebrated with Grandma and Grandpa Waishnora, Uncle Matt, Aunt Jennifer, Joshua, and Alyssa. Pizza and Salad then the most adorable cupcakes and ice cream. Unfortunately, I am still not feeling quite well, so I didn't get too many pictures. But I had a wonderful assistant that captured many lovely images of our living room floor. Thanks Josh, you were a big, big, HUGE help!

No comments:
Post a Comment