Does anyone else just not understand this?!?! While Mark and I were on our date last week, we noticed this trend. Okay, we have noticed it before, but now our repulsion only seems to attract our attention to this "self expression" even more - funny how that works - but, why oh why, are boys squeezing themselves and all their parts into skinny-legged, girl jeans. I am sure their mothers want grandchildren someday, and I don't think melting into cross-gender denim is going to achieve procreation. Just my opinion. At least he is using his belt properly - to keep his pants up, that is - not suspended below his cheeks with his underwear clad bum rising above.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Explanation Puh-leaze!
Does anyone else just not understand this?!?! While Mark and I were on our date last week, we noticed this trend. Okay, we have noticed it before, but now our repulsion only seems to attract our attention to this "self expression" even more - funny how that works - but, why oh why, are boys squeezing themselves and all their parts into skinny-legged, girl jeans. I am sure their mothers want grandchildren someday, and I don't think melting into cross-gender denim is going to achieve procreation. Just my opinion. At least he is using his belt properly - to keep his pants up, that is - not suspended below his cheeks with his underwear clad bum rising above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment