Today was a proud moment for this 'burb dwelling mamma.
My girl is playing soccer!
We have been anticipating this day for several weeks now. I have a great feeling that this season is going to be full of many surprises, a little drama, plenty of good laughs, and a lot of fun. Jillian has always been identified as a possession to someone else, i.e. Brendan's little sister, etc. Up to this point, she hasn't had an opportunity to do or excel for and/or by herself. SO - she is superstoked! And boy, Coach Eric does not know what he is getting himself into, well maybe he does a little. I am not sure if sitting on the field sulking is part of soccer (yes I do, and it is not) but I am sure we will have some of that at least once - at. least. Surprise #1 - Brendan whining on the sideline because he had to sit and watch his sister play soccer - as if she hasn't been watching him from the sidelines her WHOLE life.
No comments:
Post a Comment