Sunday, December 7, 2008

A New Calling

So, I haven't had a calling at church in like ev-uh! And today, Brother Conners approached me after sacrament meeting. A more accurate description might take on the image of a run-down, Ha! And I knew, just as everyone knows. It was my turn. My turn to answer, to plan, to prepare, to serve. So a new calling it is, but I must admit, I feel rather spoiled. This calling definitely allows me the best of both worlds: to interact with the youth of the ward and to regularly attend Gospel Principals AND Relief Society. Any guesses? Send me a comment stating what you think my calling is and the winner gets a prize. Hint: Rachel, your mom was this to me when I was growing up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it Camp Director?? I'm trying really hard to remember what Sis. Morgan was. Maybe this was after I left? Anyway, whatever it is--it will be great ;D

Jenn said...

Camp Director? Seriously, there really is one poor soul that orchestrates such a production. Sounds fun, but whew, I guess I lucked out on that one. Rachel guessed it {not sure if she called her mom or not ;)} Activity Days or nights in our ward's case. Such fun!